Sage MIP Fund Accounting is a financial management solution tailored to the needs of nonprofit companies. By addressing the unique needs of nonprofit accounting and budgeting Sage MIP Fund Accounting provides a flexible and easy to use system that saves time on your reporting cycle. Armanino and Sage offer free webcasts on this nonprofit accounting software. This award-winning nonprofit accounting software allows you to:
- Cut hours or days off your reporting cycle. Create the reports you need within the system instead of manipulating data with external spreadsheets or fighting with complex external report-writing tools.
- Customize the chart of accounts to access data quickly and easily for more efficient tracking and reporting.
- Automate transaction entry with a variety of tools including memorized transactions, pre-set distributions and entry defaults to boost productivity and reduce errors.
- Use the dynamic Drill-Down Analyzer to "drill down" to review the individual transactions that make up the balances on reports.
- Make it easy for auditors to verify financial statement accuracy by maintaining a clear audit trail.
With built-in flexible reporting, MIP is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use system that puts you in control, with extensive budget management and control, unlimited budget versions and numerous integration options.
Armanino and Sage offer free webcasts on this product; to see what is available and to participate, click here.