This revolutionary business discovery tool results from a strategic partnership between CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business and a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services, Armanino, one of the nation’s fastest-growing consulting firms, and QlikTech, a leader in user-driven business intelligence.
Integrated, Customized Business Intelligence Solution
CCH ProSystem fx Practice Intelligence is a Business Discovery platform that bridges the gap between traditional business intelligence solutions and standalone office productivity applications to improve accounting firm financial reporting and analysis. From firms with five users to those with more than 100 users, Practice Intelligence customers benefit from full integration with ProSystem fx® Practice Management. The business discovery tool pulls compelling data directly from existing time and expense entry, billing and invoicing, accounts receivable (A/R), and other key business management databases.
Key Practice Intelligence Features
- KPI dashboard – speeds up analytics and reduces manual reporting
- Organized interface layout – clean, visual and straightforward data delivery
- Instant “slice-n-dice” and drill-down capability – displays data by billing partner, billing manager, department, client name and more
- One-click management report – helps managers easily visualize relationships among multiple sets of firm data
- Rapid data delivery – eliminates problems and complexity of traditional slow, disk-based and query-based business intelligence tools that offer little more than static, prepackaged reports
- Easy implementation – installed and operational in a week’s time
- Web-based training – takes only one hour and can be completed online
The patented, in-memory technology supporting Practice Intelligence’s ability to rapidly extract data from existing Practice Management databases is powered by the QlikView Business Discovery platform developed by QlikTech, (NASDAQ: QLIK). The in-memory associative search technology, called user-driven Business Intelligence, which QlikTech pioneered, allows users to explore information freely rather than being confined to a predefined path of questions.
Practice Intelligence, which clearly and colorfully illustrates all key facets of accounting firm performance, is specifically designed for accounting firms by the professionals of Armanino. Our QlikView implementation team took the knowledge we gained by providing BI solutions to clients in a wide variety of industries and applied it to our own business management processes, thus creating the Practice Intelligence accounting industry-specific solution in partnership with CCH.
Armanino’s Practice Intelligence clients include Apple Growth Partners, Dixon Hughes Goodman, Moore Stephens Tiller and Travis Wolff.
Practice Intelligence Video
Watch the video below to see how customers are using this revolutionary new product from CCH.