Whether you’re looking for an on-premise or online solution, Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers unsurpassed flexibly to support a variety of business processes, which is why over 30,000 companies—Chobani, FLIR, Harley Davidson, the Hard Rock Café, ING Bank and more—are using Dynamics CRM in their global day-to-day operations.
Microsoft CRM automates the sales, customer service and marketing efforts for organizations, while coordinating seamlessly with the finance and operations departments. As a part of the Microsoft’s Solution Stack, Dynamics CRM also integrates with other Microsoft ERP and productivity solutions—such as AX, GP, Outlook, Office, Web Portals and SharePoint—unifying front- and back-office systems.
Plus, companies who implement CRM have seen a ROI in as little as 4 months. Add that to Microsoft’s low total cost of ownership and robust features, and it becomes easy to understand why a growing number of companies are choosing Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to:
- Automate workflows for increased efficacy and process consistency
- Ensure customers and prospects receive timely follow-ups
- Identify your most important customers/vendors with ease
- Improve sales planning, management and productivity
- Track opportunities, competitors, campaign responses and customer service issues
- Create marketing lists and measure campaign effectiveness
- Boost customer service with cases, customer portals and CRM’s knowledgebase
- Track customer service cases and resolutions
Plus, Microsoft delivers the following benefits to you and your team:
- Easy-to-use screens and navigation
- Guided business process flows in CRM for consistent data entry and follow-up
- Mobile device compatibility (Windows 8, iPhone, android and tablet apps)
- Hide/Show fields and create dependent fields with Portable Business Logic
- Summarized display of the most recent record activities (open opportunities, new cases or account notes) through Social Pane
Looking for a Microsoft CRM Partner? Consider Armanino. Our certified consultants can help you design a scalable system that supports your processes and provides unparalleled value. Contact us to learn more.