Without the appropriate training needed to reach this understanding, users don't fully realize the impact their contribution (or lack of it) has on the success of the end-to-end process and yields sub-optimal results at best. This is a key reason why so many new ERP implementations under-deliver on their intended ROI and makes process knowledge and a process/role-centric implementation approach critical to your ERP program success.
Enterprise Business Process Design and Optimization
Our Armanino solutions power the full breadth of ERP related enterprise business processes for mid-market companies. As such, we apply our best practice insight to make your ERP implementation successful and optimize your operations. More specifically, our implementation methodology enables the user engagement and training necessary to operate these processes effectively once your new ERP solution is in place.
- Industry-Specific (Vertical) Operations (High Tech, Life Sciences cGMP, more)
- Cross-Industry (Horizontal) Financial Management (SOX readiness, CFO Benchmarking, more)
- Application Product-Specific (most effective ways to model varied business practices)
- Business Growth Stage (Launch, Grow, Scale, Optimize)
- Organization/Role (Design and Performance Training)
- Pending Corporate Event (Private, IPO, M&A, PMI Readiness)
- Type of Work (Process Optimization, Application Configuration, Application Development, System Integration, Technical Infrastructure, Compliance Readiness)
- Company Type (Single/ Multi-site, Domestic/ International, Small/ Large User Set, more)
If your business needs have you contemplating how best to improve your Microsoft Dynamics ERP enabled business processes, we can help. Contact us today!