When to Upgrade to Dynamics GP 2010?
With the new release of Dynamics GP 2010 (aka v11) in May 2010, we know many of our clients will be asking when is the right time to upgrade? Our two-part general advice on when to upgrade your current Dynamics version is:
1) When, given the new features, you reasonably anticipate an increase in productivity for the functions you perform today by 10% or more, and/or
2) When the new version is reasonably considered "stable". For example, as a mature product Dynamics GP v10 was a very stable release and we anticipate the same for GP 2010. Still, waiting about three months after general availability (GA) can be prudent.
Why Partner With Us For Your Dynamics GP 2010 Upgrade
- Proven Upgrade Methodology to reliably deliver as expected.
- Upgrade approach options to meet your budget and risk tolerance.
- Flexible project duration to meet your needs (while the actual upgrade is normally over a weekend, the start-to-finish process is usually in the ~3-5 elapsed week range based on client stakeholder availability and including initial planning, user training, testing and go-live).
- Hands-on, in-person approach to making you 101% successful.
- Expertise to also address your existing system integrations and ISV add-on products.
- Achieve higher user productivity and solution utilization of the new features from our award-winning training services.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Dynamics Upgrade Needs
We invite you to reach out to us to discuss your Dynamics GP 2010 upgrade or other upgrade requirements. We welcome the opportunity to share our insight and help you plan a quick, reliable and cost-effective upgrade project.